Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 88

March 19, 2015
Well, we're writing on Thursday today because yesterday we got to go to a multi-mission conference with Elder Anderson. It was so incredible to be so close to one of the Twelve Apostles. We testify of the blessing it is to be guided by living prophets and apostles every day, but yesterday, while teaching, I felt that my testimony of how much of a blessing that is was stronger and sincerer than ever. It almost surprised me how just in the moment of shaking Elder Anderson's hand, I could feel the spirit so strongly. Electrifying is probably how I would best describe it. 

We had changes, I received Elder Caton. He's probably one of the most loving missionaries I've ever met. This morning, while I was standing up eating breakfast (oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough and broccoli), he shined my boots (I was wearing them at the time). I was a little surprised to be sure, but it was a great gesture.

This change was a little sad because a lot of my friends in the zone got transferred and a lot of my friends in the mission died (went home). Such is life in the mission. The work goes on.

Love,

Elder Cannon





A picture of our zone. Yep, we finally made some cool 
zone t-shirts, not the boring ones they always have.





The district in Antigua






La familia Lopez, some of the most converted converts I’ve ever met. You can see the 
picture of the temple in the background, along with the pictures of their baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment