Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 95

May 5, 2015
Well, yet another change meeting come and gone. My new companion is Elder Stewart from Orem Utah. I was convinced that I would be receiving a Latino, but it would seem otherwise. Still, it's been fun showing him around our area and the zone, both of which are way different than any other place in the mission. We've nicknamed this zone the comfort zone. No one really every wants to leave their comfort zone. 

Anyway, we've started out the change with lots of miracles (one of which was that we finally cleaned the house) and I know that it will be a great change. I think that this change God has given me a chance to apply all that I've learned during my time here, all the Christ-like attributes that I've fought to develop in every area. The challenges continue but it is cool to see the difference from when I started. I've got a long way to go still, but at least I recognize it. I've decided that we really can improve in any Christ-like attribute when we want it enough. When it finally becomes too painful and we are finally willing to make the necessary sacrifices to be able to change, that's when the miracles happen. Just like with the Spirit. If we really want it enough, are praying with faith and purifying ourselves, we will be able to receive the spiritual gifts we most desire. I've seen that in the last 5 months and it's something truly incredible.


Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment